About ThriveKids Programs
ThriveKids™ integrates vigorous exercise, life skills, mindfulness, creative arts and nutrition to give your child, ages 4 to 14, the ability to stay engaged and learn, building a platform for them to become more independent in all aspects of their daily lives.
From our After School Programs, to our Camps and Workshops, ThriveKids™ offers an incredible portfolio of programs. We offer something for all kids!
TKI P.A Days, Camps & Backyard Camps
Our P.A. Days & Camps feature an incredible sampler of the ThriveKids™ programs and partner programs.
ThriveKids™ Camps offer your kids an incredible fun-filled week with exercise, learning and lost of fun!
Backyard Camps are new for summer 2020. Host your own camp with 5 children at your home or a nearby park and ThriveKids will bring the activities and fun! *Backyard Camps are non-refundable
Programs may include :
- Superhero Circuit™ – high energy brain & body boosting workout
- Strategic Life Skills – organizational tools, music genres, strategic planning & more
- Food is Fuel™ – helping kids make better food choices with independence & confidence
- HD Clay Animation – kids develop stories with clay and create video in HD
- Robotics & Coding – Robotic challenges & competition
- 3D Design & Printing – kids learn about 3D printing from the experts
- Inventioneering – kids dream up & execute new ideas
- Table Top Gaming – social skills through game play
- Artsercise™ – incredible combo of arts and movement
- Nature is Nurture – outdoor activities to engage the body and mind
- Mindfulness & Yoga – an amazing day ending with tools to calm minds & bodies
- TKI Parkour/FreeRun
Bring water, change of clothing, nut-free lunch and snack.