ThriveKids & Co. follows the Ontario Ministry of Health Summary Day Camp Guidelines including:
All individuals, including camp participants, parents/guardians, staff, and visitors will be screen daily. Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival before entry.
Entry will be denied to anyone who has come in close contact with a person with symptoms of or confirmed COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Cleaning and disinfecting at least twice a day all frequently touched surfaces.
Using only cleaning and disinfectant products that have a Drug Identification Number (DIN).
Performing and promoting frequent, proper hand hygiene (including supervising and assisting camp and class participants with hand washing).
Encouraging physical distancing of at least 2 metres between camp and class participants.
Using visual cues (signs, posters, floor markings, etc.) for social distancing and one-way flow of traffic.
Face coverings are used when social distancing cannot be maintained.
Groups do not mix with other groups in the same room/space at the same time including mealtimes, playtime, and outdoor activities.
Drop off and pick up is staggered and to be done outside of the class or camp setting.
Extra hand sanitizer stations with 60% alcohol-based content are provided.
Personal belongings brought to class or camp are minimized. However, sun protection will not be shared.
Symptomatic camp participants are immediately separated form others until they can go home. Local public health will be contacted regarding any possible cases of COVID-19.
- We will supply hand sanitizers upon joining the Backyard Camp
- Kids will be washing hands as they come in and before and after snack
- All kids must have a mask or visors
What kids can bring to ThriveKids Backyard Camp?
- All kids will have their own bin with all their supplies for the day. (there will be no sharing of supplies)
- They will have their own space and will distance appropriately
- All personal belongings will be going home at the end of the night
Hand Washing Procedures
- Throughout the day we will be washing hands after outdoor play
- After using the bathroom
- After snack and Before Lunch
- We will be updating as things change. (Based on Public Health)
- We will be spending a lot of time outdoors (Weather permitted)